RE: [bpel-dev] Offer of donation of WS-BPEL implementation to assistproject development

Sounds great. As a further clarification, is the license mentioned below a "special offer" to aid in this project, or can others download jBPM BPEL under this license today?

I'll forward any info from IP to the list.

Thanks,

james