[birt-dev] datatools org.apache.lucene dependency

Hi folks,

There has been a dependency issue with DTP but naturally it only actually started failing today, two days before the release train. I'm not sure if the failure is something introduced by a build change, but I don't think it is.

Here's the problem:

o.e.datatools.sqltools.results specifies org.apache.lucene 1.9.1, but every other eclipse project using it uses 2.9.1

Normally that would be ok, but IIRC there *are* issues with whole number differences even for non-singleton plugins.

I'm wondering if you would be able to take a look at sqltools and see if 1.9.1 really *is* necessary and if not do a quick change, build and promote. In the meantime I'm trying to determine a work around. (I don't actually need all of this, but it is the only way to get it because IIRC there isn't a separate feature for the chart runtime.) I haven't filed a bug yet because it seems more appropriate to work out these dependency issues pair-wise and of course we're really under the gun here.

thanks,

Miles

Back to the top