Re: [birt-dev] PDF issue on multi page report: only last page is correctly rendered

Padmanaban wrote:

> Please tell me in which version this fix is made.

Hi Paddy,

We are still using 2.2.1.1
I have not tried to see what it does in 2.2.2.

And just to be sure we understand each other this is not a BIRT code extract
: this fix was applied in our own code calling the BirtEngine .

In our JSF application, we integrate the Birt viewer engine.
And the pasted lines that you can are those we use to define the PDF
rendering options.

If you have the same kind of issue with PDF rendering and are doing your own
integration you could try this.

Part of our bug investigation was first to use the Birt WebWiewerApplication
: then we saw that the PDF export looked perfect.

Then, it was obviously some parameter setup of the engine to be corrected.