[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 187445The joint result of script computed column is incorrect[07]

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
187445

This bug will occur when we do the multi-pass with script computed column. When there is script in dataset’s onFetch method, when we do the frist population,we will evaluate its value. But when we do the second population, its script will never evaluate since we have remove its scriptEventhandler. To solve this bug, we will never populate computed column if it has been calculated before. So fix it now!

- Tests Description:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/executor/transform/pass/PassManager.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/executor/transform/pass/DataSetProcessUtil.java" "/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/executor/transform/TransformationConstants.java"

 "/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/ComputedColumnHelper.java"

"/org.eclipse.birt.data.tests/test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/executor/cache/golden/CacheComputedColumnTest.testNestedComputedColumn.txt" "/org.eclipse.birt.data.tests/test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/binding/golden/ComputedColumnTest.testNestedComputedColumn.txt" "/org.eclipse.birt.data.tests/test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/binding/ComputedColumnTest.java"

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top