From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pavi
Sent: 2006年11月15日 19:07
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] passing parameters in frameset

Hai ,
I found a solution to pass parameters in frameset.. but still its giving
problem, that is it accepts the parameter for the first time(when server
started) after that when we pass parameters, it will take but we explicitly
need to go 'run report', click ok.(Eventhough i'm passing &__overwrite=true
in the URL)Can anyone please provide a solution for this problem?
Thanks,
with regards,
praveen