[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 156479 Create dataset from a special table of Oracle will get an error(Head + 2.1.1 Branch ).

Title: CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 156479 Create dataset from a special table of Oracle will get an error(Head + 2.1.1 Branch ).

bugzilla bug 156479 Create dataset from a special table of Oracle will get an error(Head + 2.1.1 Branch ).

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
156479

This might be an oracle drivers bug. When the table contains Clob datatype, if we try to retrieve its precision, it will throw NumberFormatException, which will block the dataset definition. So we should catch this RumtimeException and make the following operation going on.

- Tests Description:
Manual test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/ResultSetMetaData.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top