[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 153006The table header of the attached report is missing

Title: CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 153006The table header of the attached report is missing

153006 The table header of the attached report is missing

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Bug
153006 The table header of the attached report is missing

The query does not use detail row, it will call ResultIterator2 to fetch the resultset. But when calling its getEndingGroupLevel() operation, it will directly skip to the end lowestGroupLevel. At that time, the cachedStartingGroupLevel will be changed. But if we still get startingGroupLevel from IExprResultSet, it is not correct. So we should cache the starting group level when it calls the next method. Fix it in source.

- Tests Description:
Unit test

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/ResultIterator2.java
/org.eclipse.birt.data/src/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/impl/document/ResultIterator2.java

/org.eclipse.birt.data/test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/binding/FeaturesTest.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top