[birt-dev] CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 151962Allow user to enter SqlDataSetPage without the population of schema tree

Title: CheckIn:Fix bugzilla bug 151962Allow user to enter SqlDataSetPage without the population of schema tree

151962Allow user to enter SqlDataSetPage without the population of schema tree

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
Bug
151962 Allow user to enter SqlDataSetPage without the population of schema tree

In some users' cases, even they set the preferece to fetch 0 schema, the "New Data Set" page still need to take a long time to load. It is because when the page is initialized we will fetch all schemas list.Meanwhile,we still need to check whether the schema only contains the "SYSTEM_TABLE", then we decide whether need to put it in Filter's schema list. I found the fetch operation wont take a long time but the table type check will take a long time because it will get all tables type for each schema, so we postpone this check until the schema items are populated on the tree. This could resolve the users' time issue

- Tests Description:
UI Feature

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited:
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/ui/editors/TextMenuManager.java
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/ui/editors/SQLUtility.java
/org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/data/oda/jdbc/ui/editors/SQLDataSetEditorPage.java

- Files Added:

- Files Deleted

Back to the top