[birt-dev] Checkin: fix bug 152412:[Smoke]Insert, delete a master page, can not take effect

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved:
152412

 This error log is caused by me, I've fixed another bug according this error log.
 But I don't know the reason why this bug occurs.

 After fixing that bug, I find that this bug won't occur again.

 Really sorry for that.

- Tests Description:
Manual

- Files Edited:
 /org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/internal/ui/palette/ReportTemplateTransferDropTargetListener.java

 - Files Added:

- Files Deleted:

- Notes to Build Team:

- Notes to Developers: