[birt-dev] Checkin: Bugzilla Bug 147020 Template reversion is not correct

Summary Bugzilla Bug 147020 Template reversion is not correct

Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved 147020

Description
When we double click the template item, a copied data item created from the template item. At this time, the data item handle is not on the model tree. We can’t get the parent’s binding column. We need change the GUI behavior. Just convert it to a default value of the data item after user's first double click, then user can double click again to bring up the dialog.

Tests Description Manual Test

Notes to Build Team

Notes to Developers

Notes to QA

Notes to Documentation

Files Edited

/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/internal/ui/editors/schematic/editparts/PlaceHolderEditPart.java

Files Added

Files Deleted

WangQS

Back to the top