[birt-dev] Checkin: Bugzilla # 143139: No build script under org.eclipse.birt.cshelp and org.eclipse.birt.chart.cshelp

Title: Checkin: Bugzilla # 143139: No build script under org.eclipse.birt.cshelp and org.eclipse.birt.chart.cshelp

This checkin provides the build script for the following plugins:

org.eclipse.birt.chart.cshelp
org.eclipse.birt.cshelp

It also corrects the paths to the BIRT user doc plugin files in the contexts.xml files in these plugins.

- Tests Description  :
Manual tests. Open the chart UI and press F1. Context-sensitive help should appear.
- Notes to Build Team:
Please add these plugins to the build. If changes are required to the setup of these items, I can make them if you instruct me, or you can make the changes yourself, if you prefer.
- Notes to Developers:

- Notes to QA:

- Notes to Documentation:

- Files Edited: