[birt-dev] Is Birt 2.0.1 update-site compatible?

Dear BIRT developers,

we would like to include Birt 2.0.1 in the upcoming release of our Yoxos Eclipse Distribution. In order to do this, it must be possible to install Birt 2.0.1 from an update site.

In the Requirements section of the download area, it is mentioned that two files (itext-1.3.jar, prototype.js) must be manually copied to certain locations in the plugins folder. http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/main.php#requirements

How does this affect the ability to install Birt 2.0.1 from an update site?

Kind regards,
Elias.

---
Elias Volanakis
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
### address: Stephanienstraße 20, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
###   phone: +49 721 966-2360
###     fax: +49 721 966-2362
###     web: www.innoopract.de

Back to the top