[birt-dev] CHECKIN: [127011] org.eclipse.birt.data oda consumer unit test failed in Eclipse 3.2M4

Title: CHECKIN: [127011] org.eclipse.birt.data oda consumer unit test failed in Eclipse 3.2M4

Bugzilla Entry(ies) Resolved:
127011

The NoClassDefFoundError shown in log is on org/eclipse/core/runtime/CoreException class, which has been refactored to org.eclipse.equinox.common in Eclipse 3.2 .

The birt.data plugin manifest has the correct (indirect) plugin dependencies on the org.eclipse.equinox plugins.  And thus the TraceLoggingTest runs fine in my 3.2M4 workspace.

So not sure of the environment used by QA to run these junit tests, and why it is not finding the CoreException in the equinox plugin.

I'd now explicitly added the equinox classpaths in the birt.data build script for compiling test sources.  Needs QA to verify whether that makes a difference in its test environment.

Also renamed an odaconsumer junit test file, so that it gets picked up when running tests from the build script.

Tests Description:
Tested with JUnit tests

Files Edited:
CVS:/cvsroot/birt/source/
org.eclipse.birt.data/
        BuildData.xml
        test/org/eclipse/birt/data/engine/odaconsumer/
                BirtOdaAdapterTest.java   <-- renamed from BirtOdaAdapter.java

Files Added:
None.

Notes to Build Team:
None.