[birt-dev] Eclipse BIRT PMC Meeting Minutes - Monday, September 19, 2005

Title: Eclipse BIRT PMC Meeting Minutes - Monday, September 19, 2005

Meeting
BIRT PMC, 10am Pacific, Monday, September 19, 2005
Attendees
Wenfeng Li - BIRT PMC Lead - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Paul Clenahan - BIRT PMC - Actuate Corporation (
www.actuate.com)
Jason Weathersby - BIRT PMC - Actuate Corporation (
www.actuate.com)
Minutes
BIRT 2.0 Planning
Candidate project proposals continue to be available at: http://www.eclipse.org/birt/wiki/index.php?n=BPS.BPS.
We are targeting this week to get the BIRT 2.0 plan published on the eclipse.org/birt web site.
Eclipse Foundation Web Site Checker
Wenfeng relayed information that the EMO is going to start checking the overall Eclipse.org site automatically for broken links. If the BIRT site has any broken links, we will get an email letting us know where the problems are.

RCP Applications Page
We noticed that the RCP Applications page on eclipse.org (http://www.eclipse.org/community/rcp.html) does not include the BIRT example RCP application. Jason W has already contacted the person who owns this page and we can get this fixed -- we just need the content.

Paul C will prepare some content for this page.

Back to the top