[belgium-ec] Next user group meeting invitation 23/2

Dear user group members,

The Belgian Eclipse User Group presents the program of the first meeting of 2010 on Tuesday February 23th at 18h00. This time we have not only invited speakers about Eclipse 4, but also contributions by our fellow community members. We will meet at PeopleWare NV, Duwijckstraat 17, 2500 Lier.  Attendance is free, but registration is required and the number of participants is limited. Register here: http://www.peopleware.be/belgian-eclipse-user-group

Program for the meeting:

18:00: Welcome (sandwiches and drinks)

18:30: Adriaan Peeters (PeopleWare): Introduction + Using a target platform to build and deploy a qPCR RCP application on multiple platforms
19:00: Johan Van Noten (FMTC): LogAn and MBSD
19:15: Peter Staelens (ITelegance): Using GMF and RCP for real-time sensor network integration and synchronized data logging on offshore platforms and robots
19:30: Tom Bauwens (SmartApps/O2U): Smart clients with Eclipse RCP and Eclipse RAP
19:50: Litrik De Roy (Norio): Quick intro to developing and deploying a Java application on the Google App Engine

20:10: Break

20:30: Yuri Kok and Wim Jongman (Industrial TSI): Eclipse 4
21:30: Networking

The goal of the Belgian Eclipse User Group is to unite everybody in Belgium who builds a product based on Eclipse technology, or who uses Eclipse as their main IDE. Feel free to forward this mail to friends/colleagues who might also be interested.

We hope to see you on Februari 23th,
The PeopleWare Eclipse Team

Kind Regards,

Adriaan Peeters