[bayarea-ec] Eclipse Demo Camp in Ingres Redwood City office...

I am re-sending the following message about upcoming Eclipse Demo Camp on behalf of Jamie, Ingres Corporation.

=============

Greetings!

On behalf of  <http://ingres.com> Ingres Corporation and  <http://blogs.ingres.com/emmamcgrattan/> Emma McGrattan, I'd like to invite you to an Eclipse DemoCamp in our  <http://tinyurl.com/63fzfq> Redwood City Office on November 20, 6-8pm. We'd love for you to attend!

The point of the event is an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technologies being built by the Eclipse community.  The format of a DemoCamp is pretty informal. The idea is for a group of Eclipse enthusiasts to meet up and demo what they are doing with Eclipse. The demos can be of research projects, Eclipse open source projects, applications based on Eclipse, commercial products using Eclipse or whatever you think might be of interest to the attendees. The only stipulation is that it must be Eclipse related.

Besides the demos, we will be having pizza and beer, and there will be time for socializing.  Afterwards, we will continue our socializing at a local brew pub that is walking distance from the office.

It will be lots of fun!  If you plan on attending, please add your name to the bottom of the wiki page:  <http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008/Redwood_City> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008/Redwood_City

Last but not least, we do have a limited amount of presenters - so if you are interested in presenting a demo, please let me know so that we can do our best to accommodate you.

Cheers!
Jamie E. Watson

Executive Assistant
Ingres Corporation