[basyx-dev] Committer Election for Tagline Treichel on Eclipse BaSyx™ has started

A committer election for Tagline Treichel on project Eclipse BaSyx™
(dt.basyx) was started by Markus Damm with this criteria:

Hi all,

I'd like to nominate Tagline as a new committer for the project. She has been
working with BaSyx for a
while now and has made a lot of contributions to the Wiki. She will take over
the stewardship over the
BaSyx homepage https://www.eclipse.org/basyx/ from Siwara. Doing so only in a
contributor role is not
practical on technical and operational grounds though.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for her involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Tagline as a committer on Eclipse
BaSyx™,
and I hope y'all give her your vote!

Best regards,

Markus

Eclipse BaSyx™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/dt.basyx/elections/election-tagline-treichel-committer-eclipse-basyx%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/dt.basyx