Re: [basyx-dev] Enabling persistence for BaSyx AAS data over AKS using Azure Cosmos DB API for MongoDB

Hi Basyx community,

Thank you for replying swiftly.

I can configure all other properties as mentioned in respective configuration files.
But BaSyxAAS_aas.backend is failing due to inappropriate / unacceptable format in AKS. When deployed, the container errored out.
        - name: BaSyxAAS_aas.backend
          value: "MongoDB"
I also tried the following, but it has the same effect.
        - name: "BaSyxAAS_aas.backend"
          value: "MongoDB"

What is the alternative / quick fix for this?

Best Regards,
Adwait