Re: [basyx-dev] Basyx DEMO/MME

Dear Gudrun,

there’s no demo available at the moment. However, we are planning to create a Webinar showcasing BaSyx and explaining the concepts.

Meanwhile, you can take a look at our wiki (https://wiki.eclipse.org/BaSyx) or contact me directly. I’ll gladly answer your questions.

Best regards,

Frank

M.Sc. Frank Schnicke

Abteilung ESW

Fraunhofer IESE

Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern

Tel: +49 631 / 6800-2259 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9-2259

www.iese.fraunhofer.de