Re: [basyx-dev] BaSyx 4.2 ControlComponent

Dear Steffen,

the topic of Control Components is mainly managed by ACPLT of RWTH Aachen. For additional information to that mentioned in the Wiki, please contact Julian Grothoff (j.grothoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Currently, the state machines as described in the wiki (https://wiki.eclipse.org/BaSyx_/_Documentation_/_API_/_ControlComponent) are implemented and supported. The next iterations of the control component (e.g. these profiles) are currently being discussed in the project and will be implemented after agreement.

Best regards,
Frank Schnicke

M.Sc. Frank Schnicke

Abteilung ESW

Fraunhofer IESE

Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern

Tel: +49 631 / 6800-2259 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9-2259

www.iese.fraunhofer.de