[basyx-dev] Interact with multiple submodels

Dear BaSyx development team,

Can you tell me what is the fastest way to get all registered data elements of all submodels? (HTTP-REST calls? VAB crud calls? Using the ConnectedAdministrationShell calls?)
I need, for a dashboard application, to request all data elements from every submodels, but it is really slow.

I am trying to build a manager application for a complete factory, which can start or stop all machines connected in the factory (the operations must be quickly applied).
Is there a built-in way in BaSyx to get all submodels of a specific type? (e.g. get all control component submodels)
How do we differentiate and describe submodel types and instances for this purpose?

Best regards,

Nicolas Duminy

Back to the top