De: "Frank Schnicke" <Frank.Schnicke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: "basyx-dev" <basyx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Jeudi 14 Novembre 2019 14:45:09
Objet: Re: [basyx-dev] BaSyx minimal server example

Dear Nicolas,

> But I'm stuck at the moment, as I don't know how to avoid the org.eclipse.basyx.examples.contexts.BaSyxExamplesContext_1MemoryAASServer_1SQLDirectory class to create
> the network infrastructure for handling the AAS server and the registry or even avoiding org.eclipse.basyx.testsuite.support.backend.servers.BaSyxContext.
> Isn't there any other way (simpler way) to create the basic network infrastructure, than to use those test classes?

Is it possible that you are running an older version of the SDK? BaSyxContext is not located any more within the test suite. It currently resides in org.eclipse.basyx.vab.protocol.http.server within the SDK. Thus, you can easily use or extend it without the need to rely on test code.

Best regards,
Frank

M.Sc. Frank Schnicke
Abteilung ESW
Fraunhofer IESE
Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern
Tel: +49 631 / 6800-2259 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9-2259
www.iese.fraunhofer.de