De: "Frank Schnicke" <Frank.Schnicke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: "basyx-dev" <basyx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Mercredi 9 Octobre 2019 09:19:17
Objet: Re: [basyx-dev] Setting up Basyx - problem with sql test

Dear Nicolas,

the error may originate from not correctly setting up the postgres backend.

Did you follow the steps described in the following link?
https://wiki.eclipse.org/BaSyx_/_Download_/_Components_Setup
Can you verify that postgres is actually running in the background?

If this does not help, would it be possible to provide a complete console log of one of the failing test cases?

Best regards,
Frank

M.Sc. Frank Schnicke
Department ESW
Fraunhofer IESE
Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern
Phone: +49 631 / 6800-2259 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9-2259
www.iese.fraunhofer.de