Re: [automotive-pmc] Tractus-X Release 24.05 | Graduation Review

Dear PMC,
we need your +1 for this graduation review.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa

On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 6:51 AM Gurschler Evelyn, FG-222 via automotive-pmc <automotive-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi PMC,

I’d like to request your approval of the gradation review of our Tractus-X project by providing a +1 to the following issue: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/771

To provide context I’d like to highlight the communication on our mailing list and in our matrix chat(s):

https://www.eclipse.org/lists/tractusx-dev/2024/Jun/index.html

https://chat.eclipse.org/#/room/#tractusx:matrix.eclipse.org

As well as our project website, and there especially the “Developer Hub”  section where we maintain our Tractus-X Release Guidelines (TRGs) which also dive into Open Source Governance building on the Eclipse Development Process:

https://eclipse-tractusx.github.io/docs/release

I’m happy to provide additional information if something should be unclear.

Thank you and kind regards,

Evelyn

--
BMW Group
Evelyn Gurschler

Postal address:
80788 München

Phone: 49-89-382-50832
Mobile: +49-151-601-50832
Mail:
Evelyn.Gurschler@xxxxxx
Web:
http://www.bmwgroup.com

Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft

Vorstand/Board of Management: Oliver Zipse (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Jochen Goller, Ilka Horstmeier, Walter Mertl, Milan Nedeljković,
Joachim Post, Frank Weber.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Norbert Reithofer
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: München HRB 42243

https://facebook.com/BMWGroup https://www.youtube.com/user/BMWGroupView https://twitter.com/BMWGroup https://www.instagram.com/BMWGroup https://de.linkedin.com/company/bmw https://www.xing.com/company/bmwgroup