[automotive-pmc] Reminder to vote on the Committer Election for Lucas Capellino on Eclipse Tractus-X

Voting will close tomorrow for the Committer election of Lucas Capellino on
project Eclipse Tractus-X (automotive.tractusx).

Criteria:

DearTractus-X Committers,

I would like to nominate Lucas Capellino (GitHub handle
https://github.com/ds-lcapellino) to become a committer in the Eclipse
Tractus-X project. Lucas has contributed to multiple Tractus-X repositories.
He maintains the Trace-X FOSS product in tractusx.

He is an experienced developer who has shown expertise in backend
development-tractusx.github.io. His notable contributions to various projects
showcase his skills, emphasizing transparency and a strong commitment to
maintaining high software quality standards.

Some of his contributions are listed below.

He contributed to various Tractus-X repositories:
•	Tractus-X Trace X Pull Requests
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/983
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/954
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/942
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/939

•	Tractus-X Trace-X Issues
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/issues/943
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/issues/963
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/issues/945
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/issues/858

•	Project within Tractus-X -> Pull Requests
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/item-relationship-service/pull/645
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-frontend/pull/589
o	https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/testdata-provider/pull/3

Other Community contributions:
•	Q&A in the matrix channel
https://matrix.to/#/#tractusx-trace-x:matrix.eclipse.org

It is my pleasure to nominate ds-lcapellino as a committer on Eclipse
Tractus-X.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-lucas-capellino-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx