[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Lucas Capellino on Eclipse Tractus-X has started

A committer election for Lucas Capellino on project Eclipse Tractus-X
(automotive.tractusx) was started by Martin Kanal with this criteria:

Hello Tractus-X Community/Committer,

I would like to nominate Lucas Capellino (GitHub handle
https://github.com/ds-lcapellino) to become a committer in the Eclipse
Tractus-X project. Lucas has contributed documentation to multiple Tractus-X
repositories. He maintains the Trace-X FOSS product in
eclipse-tractusx.github.io.

He is an experienced developer who has shown expertise in backend development
and good knowledge of software architecture. His notable contributions to
various projects showcase his skills, emphasizing transparency and a strong
commitment to maintaining high software quality standards.

  Some of his contributions are listed below.

He contributed to various Tractus-X repositories:

Trace-X FOSS
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/632
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/751

IRS
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/item-relationship-service/pull/467
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/item-relationship-service/pull/451

Portal
- https://github.com/catenax-ng/tx-portal-frontend/pull/426

Testdata Provider
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/testdata-provider/pull/3

Lucas has shown that he understood the concepts of the Tractus-X Release
Guidelines and is continuously coming up with solutions on how to
implement/optimize them:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/826
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/pull/833

Here is an example of an issue he opened, in case he needed help from SIGs:
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-infra/issues/455

It is recommendable to include

Other Community contributions:

- Reviews and harmonization (i.e.
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/item-relationship-service
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/traceability-foss/)
- Advocacy and outreach
- Q&A in the matrix channel
https://matrix.to/#/#tractusx-irs:matrix.eclipse.org
https://matrix.to/#/#tractusx-trace-x:matrix.eclipse.org

It is my pleasure to nominate ds-lcapellino as a committer on Eclipse
Tractus-X.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-lucas-capellino-committer-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx