[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Noah Schick on Eclipse openPASS has started

A committer election for Noah Schick on project Eclipse openPASS
(automotive.openpass) was started by Arun Das with this criteria:

Hereby, we nominate Noah Schick for an Eclipse Committer Election.

His contributions have been instrumental in advancing discussions on the
standardization of map formats within the Eclipse openPASS community.
Especially, his involvement in discussions such as
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/mantle-api/-/issues/34
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/mantle-api/-/issues/40
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/mantle-api/-/issues/61
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/mantle-api/-/merge_requests/79
showcases his expertise in the field, offering insightful perspectives on
generalization and performance optimization.

Moreover, in coordination with current project committers, Noah has
demonstrated his commitment to enhancing user experience through his work on
the osi-query-library, where he created a library for user-friendly
information retrieval from data in the OSI format
(https://github.com/OpenSimulationInterface). As such, he significantly
contributed to the project's objectives. His dedication is evident from his
initial commit
(https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/osi-query-library/-/commit/3bd47a0ddc9f1970e9b15def71262f45c9b96fd7)
to his recent updates
(https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/openpass/osi-query-library/-/merge_requests/1).

We believe that his continued involvement will further drive innovation and
collaboration within our ecosystem. We encourage all members to consider Noah
Schick for the Eclipse Committer position.

Eclipse openPASS project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.openpass/elections/election-noah-schick-committer-eclipse-openpass

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.openpass