[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Veronika Tadros on Eclipse openDuT has started

A committer election for Veronika Tadros on project Eclipse openDuT
(automotive.opendut) was started by Thomas Irmscher with this criteria:

Veronika is a new member of our ETAS team in Plymouth (US).

Veronika will work together with the ETAS openDuT team on implementation of
the test execution on peer level.

It is my pleasure to nominate Veronika as a committer on Eclipse openDuT.

Eclipse openDuT project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.opendut/elections/election-veronika-tadros-committer-eclipse-opendut

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.opendut

Back to the top