Re: [automotive-pmc] [sdv-blueprints-dev] Committer Election for Mario Alberto Ortegon Cabrera on Eclipse SDV Blueprints has started

Hi Naci,
I believe sharing this information on the election thread using the mailing list (as you did) would be enough. In the future please make sure to add all the context in the election record. This is both for the project and the community.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa