[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Tomasz Barwicki on Eclipse Tractus-X has started

A committer election for Tomasz Barwicki on project Eclipse Tractus-X
(automotive.tractusx) was started by Siegfried Kiermayer with this criteria:

Tomasz joined our System Team in June and quickly began contributing to the
Eclipse Tractus-X project, making a significant impact.

You can find a collection of his contributions in the publicly available
GitHub issue at https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-infra/issues/93 in
the eclipse-tractusx repository.

He has contributed to the Eclipse Tractus-X website, our Tractus-X Release
Guidelines, and regularly moderates our Office Hours. Additionally, he has
done an excellent job reviewing and supporting multiple teams during the last
Quality Gate 4 of the 23.09 Release.

It is my pleasure to nominate Tomasz as a committer for Eclipse Tractus-X.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-tomasz-barwicki-committer-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx