[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Phil Schneider on Eclipse Tractus-X has started

A committer election for Phil Schneider on project Eclipse Tractus-X
(automotive.tractusx) was started by Evelyn Gurschler with this criteria:

I take great pleasure in recommending Philip Schneider as a Committer for the
Eclipse Tractus-X project.
Philip is a highly skilled .Net developer with a lot of experience in
software development and project management.

Throughout his work on the Tractus-X Portal product and beyond, Philip has
consistently demonstrated his ability to deliver high-quality code.
Philip possesses a deep understanding of the open-source process, as well as
the guidelines set by the Eclipse Foundation and our project.

Some exemplary pull requests:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/83
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/79
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/78
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/76
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/52
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-cd/pull/25
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-cd/pull/16

Some exemplary reviews:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/85
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/80
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/28
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-assets/pull/47

Some exemplary reviews in the context of our release guidelines (TRGs):
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-cd/pull/22
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-cd/pull/3

Moreover, he is invested in getting us ahead as a community:
For instance, by enabling the migration from Jira issues to GitHub issues and
working on additional app dashboards for Grafana:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-infra/issues/25

He regularly participates in our Office Hours as well as the Committers
Office Hours (also open to Contributors) and is aware of the importance of
our dev mailing list.

Furthermore, Philip is acquainted with the Eclipse Helpdesk and IP review
requests:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/portal-backend/pull/52#issuecomment-1597209501

I'd also like to highlight his proposed talk at the EclispeCon 2023:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/2023/sessions/diving-net-peek-catena-x-portals-architecture

I eagerly anticipate receiving positive feedback regarding Philip's
nomination.

Kind regards,
Evelyn

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-phil-schneider-committer-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx