[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Carsten Lenz on Eclipse Tractus-X has started

A committer election for Carsten Lenz on project Eclipse Tractus-X
(automotive.tractusx) was started by Siegfried Kiermayer with this criteria:

Carsten Lenz is part of the Catena-x System team for more than 9 Month and
contributed more and more to the Eclipse Tractus-X itself. He already makes
impact on the project itself.

Good and clean PRs like these:
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io/pull/7
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/tractus-x-release/pull/2
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/tractus-x-release/pull/3
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io/pull/9
- https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io/pull/10

Initial contribution with high quality description and commits:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/charts/pull/1

Requested Repository through help desk:
- https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2273

Moderated our Office Hour for team structures and coordination across teams.

It is my pleasure to nominate Carsten Lenz as a committer on Eclipse
Tractus-X.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-carsten-lenz-committer-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx