[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Sebastian Bezold on Eclipse Tractus-X has started

A committer election for Sebastian Bezold on project Eclipse Tractus-X
(automotive.tractusx) was started by Siegfried Kiermayer with this criteria:

Sebastian Bezold is part of Catena-x for quite a while now and developed and
drove a lot of topics regarding platform and alignment across teams in
regards of infrastructure. He recently started contributing specificly to
tractus-x as a full time employee from Mercedes Benz for the Eclipse
Tractus-X System team and has already made an impact on the project.

He contribued to the central Eclipse Tractus-X Documentation repository:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io
Original contributions, merged into Eclipse Tractus-X contains his
contributions.

He regularly moderates our Office Hour and will continue to do so in Eclipse
Tractus-X.

You have already seen taking responsibility and suggesting workflow
optimizations by levering the Eclipse Tractus-X Mailinglist.

And also driving alignment topics like how we will handle container images in
Eclipse Tractus-X through the official channels:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2117

I'm confident that Sebastian will be a good open source commiter, he will
align with Eclipse Tractus-X and drive topics in close alignment with Eclipse
Foundation in mind.

It is my pleasure to nominate Sebastian Bezold as a committer on Eclipse
Tractus-X.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-sebastian-bezold-committer-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx