[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Moritz Schweppenhäuser on Eclipse MOSAIC™ has started

A committer election for Moritz Schweppenhäuser on project Eclipse MOSAIC™
(automotive.mosaic) was started by Karl Schrab with this criteria:

Moritz Schweppenhäuser is a long-time contributor to Eclipse MOSAIC. He will
soon strengthen our developer team even more by becoming a full time
employee.

Moritz has improved Eclipse MOSAIC a lot during the recent years, especially
by adding new aspects to the SUMO coupling, such as pedestrians or the
general support of arbitrary SUMO scenario files, and most recently by
introducing a perception module to the application simulation.

Therefore, it is my pleasure to nominate Moritz as a committer on the Eclipse
MOSAIC project.

Eclipse MOSAIC™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.mosaic/elections/election-moritz-schweppenh%C3%A4user-committer-eclipse-mosaic%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.mosaic