Re: [automotive-pmc] New project proposal Eclipse Ambient Light Services

Hi Andy,
I will add a link to this thread on the GitLab issue. Please feel free to add your comments there. Being this a project proposal, it’s highly probable that the project leaders are still not subscribed to the PMC mailing list.
kind regards,
Maria Teresa