[automotive-pmc] Unresponsive project lead and committer

Greetings Automotive PMC.

The project lead for the Eclipse Sphinx project is unresponsive.

Specifically,
  • There is no development activity for more than 1.5 years;
  • Webmaster did not receive any response to a liveliness request before retiring the project's build instance.
  • They did not vote in a recent committer election; and
  • They have not responded to the EMO's email request for status.
Further, there is another developer who holds committer status, but has not authored any commits, and did not participate in the committer election.

This is blocking the project from progressing. In particular, the project has only three committers and so cannot (according to the rules of the EDP) elect a new project lead or committer without participation of all three (that is, the cited committer election failed).

With your approval, I will remove the existing project lead, retire the inactive committers, and appoint the one active project committer, Balázs Grill, as the new project lead.

For approval, I need a +1 from three PMC members.

Wayne
--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top