[aspectj-users] ajc 1.8.10 fails with JDK9

Hi friends,
I'm happily and successfully using AspectJ 1.8.10 with JDK 8. However I just tried to upgrade to JDK 9 and I get the following:

[ant:iajc] [error] can't find critical required type java.io.Serializable
[ant:iajc] [error] can't find critical required type java.lang.Cloneable

The same for java.lang.Integer and so on. Do I need to upgrade AspectJ to 1.9 or there's something else I could do?

Cheers!

Back to the top