Re: [aspectj-users] Errors while switching from load time weaving to compile time weaving using aspectj

I’ll prefix this with I’m no maven expert :)

You don’t seem to be specifying the version of the AspectJ compiler to use so I wonder if it is defaulting to a lower version. On here:

see where aspectjtools dependency version is set in the plugin config.  (aspectjtools is compiler+weaver+runtime  - aspectjweaver is weaver+runtime - aspectjrt is just the runtime)

cheers,
Andy