[aspectj-users] Simple AspectJ Project using Web Services and ANT

Bonjour,

I want to create a simple AspectJ project using ANT and one web service and
AspectJ 1.6.
When I run my project with ANT, I have no error for the compilation, for the
execution :  the webservice work  but the script with AspectJ doesn't work .

Someone has a idea why that don't work ?

Source file :
build.xml <http://aspectj.2085585.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652026/build.xml>
HelloWorldService.java
<http://aspectj.2085585.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652026/HelloWorldService.java>
LogAspect.aj
<http://aspectj.2085585.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652026/LogAspect.aj>
There is here all the project from eclipse :
ant_aspectj_webservice.zip
<http://aspectj.2085585.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652026/ant_aspectj_webservice.zip>

Thank you .

Florian.