Re: [aspectj-users] code generation with AOP

Unfortunately AspectJ won't produce source, at around version 1.0 it
switched from a source modifying system to something that operates
purely on bytecode.  Some work was done to enable it to produce source
showing the effect of ITDs (to support the use of AspectJ and ITDs in
a GWT toolchain) but nothing was done for advice.

cheers,
Andy