Re: [aspectj-users] problems with generated code

Batch mode works as you said. Is there any workaround to make it work in Eclipse? We were planning to provide the plug-in to our customers and the experience won't be good if we ask them to compile from the command line.

I will raise a bug for this.

Thanks,
-Asad