Re: [aspectj-users] ITD - why public ?

Hi Simon

thanks a lot for this helpfull explanation.

ut still I would recommend to move ALL the code in the aspect, having those fields private, and having every method that must access those fields inside the same aspect, which reduces coupling a lot.

since most of the code in my JFrame is accessing those gui elements I would have to move most of the code to the aspect. Not sure if this would be that helpfull. Nevertheless I was looking for a way to emulate the partial class concept from .Net in Java and it's now possible with Aspectj.

Regards
  Roger

Back to the top