[aspectj-users] Re: Need help getting AJDT 3.6 + Scala 2.8.0 plugins to

I'll have to do more experimenting, Mike, because I tested your scenario and the AspectJ project did not pick up the binary class files from the Scala project.

I tried this with 3.5.2 and 3.6 M6 but the outcome was the same.
Maybe simple execution pointcuts don't work on scala classes as they do
on java classes? Most likely my AspectJ project configuration is faulty.

I would like to say that it has become a difficult battle for me trying to harmonize
these two very great languages! But it has to be done!

Miles, I don't see a compatibility matrix at http://scala-ide.assembla.com/wiki/show/scala-ide

Best, Kevin

I added a Scala project to the inpath of my AspectJ project and created some
advice on a Scala class and it worked!  The only thing I had to do as add
the Scala-library.jar to my AspectJ project manually, even though it should
have picked it up from the exports of the Scala project.  Is this a bug
somewhere?

Mike

Back to the top