Re: [aspectj-users] Using a Java Agent with AJC

Hi Nick,

the weaver can be run via a java agent, but really that is most
suitable for load time weaving.  Do you want LTW or do you want to
weave offline before loading the code?  I can imagine a compile chain
of (1) using lombok (2) then using AspectJ binary weaving.

Binary weaving would just specify the -inpath option to take in the
compiled output of a lombok built project.

I am no lombok expert though.  Are you building inside the IDE or outside?

Andy