[aspectj-users] creating/configuring aspects during runtime and weaver exposure of concrete-aspects

Hello!

Is there anyway to create/configure aspects during runtime? I looked in a
bunch of places but there seems to be nothing on that capability. From AJ5,
I read that classes are 'reweavable'. Why would this be needed if aspects
can't be created/configured during runtime?

Also, please confirm if I understood this excerpt from the AspectJ
developer's guide:
"A limitation of the implementation of this feature in AspectJ 1.5.0 is that
aspects defined using aop.xml are not exposed to the weaver. This means that
they are not affected by advice and ITDs defined in other aspects. Support
for this capability will be considered in a future release. "
Does this mean that they are not exposed as a joinpoint (to be advised) and
that new fields/members/parents/interfaces cannot be added to concrete
aspects?

Thanks for your guidance!

-Arvind