Re: [aspectj-users] aspectj-maven-plugin: can you release 1.3 yet?

We do not directly support the aspectj maven integration here,
although some members of this list may know a thing or two about it
(so I'll let them try to help).

But, if you can't get a good answer from this mailing list, I'd try to
ask on maven's mailing list.  You can find it here:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/