[aspectj-users] static weaving and weblogic 10

Hi,

I'm using AspectJ 1.6.5 to static-weave my EJB3 beans with maven before deployment to a Weblogic 10.3.1 server. I wrote a unit test which assures that the aspect has been applied successfully, but after deploying the tested package on WLS appearently the aspect is not called at all.

I even tried to add throwing a new RTE in a before aspect and it gets thrown from the unit test but absolutely nothing happens on WLS... I even decompiled the class file which got deployed in WLS with jad and checked that the source is weaved and it is.. and I see still no runtime effect at all.

Anyone has any idea what might go on here?

thanks,
Kristof

Back to the top