Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.6.4 released

If no one raise any objection, I'd like to volunteer to be "unofficial" maintainer of AspectJ on Maven. That means I'll set up an rsync accessible space, upload there AspectJ jars with pom files and the like, ask for it to be added to the list of repositories synced from the main repository, try to maintain it as update as possible :)

It will not be super-fast, but will be faster than waiting for Maven guys to pick it up.

I'll setup the rsync space and prepare the AspectJ stuff in it, for 1.6.3 and 1.6.4, if we all agree I'll ask for it to be added to the list.

Simone

Andy Clement wrote:
As before - it is somewhere I can put them such that maven can
automatically sync (rsync or svn).  I don't have anywhere on the
eclipse servers to do this.  I'm open to suggestions.

The 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 repos are all built ready, but I have to go
through the JIRA process to get them in:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2411
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2421

cheers,
Andy.