[aspectj-users] stack overflow during "delete and update aspectj markers"

Hi all,

Suddenly I cannot compile my project anymore (ok, I couldn't determine yet what was the triggering change). But here's the log:

!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Delete and update AspectJ markers for com.myapp".
!STACK 0
java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento(AJCompilationUnit.java:609)
	at org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento(AJCompilationUnit.java:609)
	at org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento(AJCompilationUnit.java:609)

...and this goes on forever. Any ideas? (tinkering with eclipse.ini will obviusly bring nothing)

Thanks,
JM

Back to the top