Re: [aspectj-users] LTW and "Could not initialize class org.aspectj.weaver.AjcMemberMaker" error

On Oct 9, 2008, at 9:03 PM, Andy Clement wrote:

The clue could be in the:

Could not initialize class org.aspectj.weaver.AjcMemberMaker

since that class does include a number of static fields that would be initialized as it is loaded. But I don't see why initialization should fail since the static 'stuff' it does is harmless... you could try adding aspectjrt.jar in there, but I dont see why it would make a difference...

Neither do I, but it worked.

Thanks!!!

Back to the top